VAIDS

Monday, October 16, 2017

Episode 11: A Woman's Tale

I am currently mopping the floors of my life after the last face-off with my husband.


My husband and I met when I was 24.
We got married 2 years later and had a nice normal healthy relationship prior to marriage. Our first wedding anniversary was 5 months back and now, it is like I have been married to a total stranger.

I am carrying our first child, and I had to leave my matrimonial home when my life was threatened. It is likely my husband takes hard drugs or perhaps in some strange occult group. There is just no explanation comprehensible enough for his recent misbehavior.

He comes home oftentimes looking like he has been drenched in alcohol, smells of cigarettes, and the other day; he had a used condom in his trousers. It is unbelievable! Out of fear of what risk I am putting myself into by putting up with him, I looked through his phone and I saw nude pictures of some strange girl in his phone. By the look of it, she must be a work colleague. How can a married man live so recklessly and without an iota of shame? He is clearly spiraling into a sexual addiction, and he is actually seeking out deviant behavior in his mind just for the shock and excitement of it. Even his cousin here in Lagos confirmed he is going out of control after their last hangout.

I had an HIV test done last month, and thankfully, I tested negative. However, to keep my life secured, I moved out of the house. Did I mention he now acts like a total pervert? Preferring to do anal rather than what is normal? Using words likes ‘bi**ch’ during sex?

I have not mentioned any of this to my parents and I am sure they would be really disappointed as they gave that godly upbringing. My pastor has promised to intervene and bring him back to normalcy, whatever it takes. Can I trust him again? How do I even mention that I am married to a monster? Please, any help will be appreciated. I can be reached on jexmart100@gmail.com.

Good advice will be seriously appreciated. 
Thank you!

Need advice to help you through a personal experience? Send via email to admin@9jawomen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO