VAIDS

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Happy Birthday to OAP Omotunde Adebowale-David a.k.a Lolo1 || PHOTOS

Celebrating an Icon of Beauty, Motherhood, OAP, Trained Lawyer and a Comedian. 
 
Its a lovely moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! wishing you all the best life has in package for you.
OAP Omotunde Adebowale-David celebrating with the release of new glamorous pictures.
 
 
She quote "Baba modupe latorimidesale ise owo reni Baba modupe ....am finally here 40 years of your faithfulness ..I have nothing but gratefulness in my heart to my father my creator,my preserver,my way maker,my joy giver,my banner,my provider, my Redeemer"
#birthdaygirl #blessed #earthstrong #thankful #40tiesgang #favored40

 









Makeup..@jasminebeautyworld
Hair..@jasminebeautyworld
Dress ..@makanicouture
Foto...@nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO