VAIDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nude posture: It’s cheap blackmail says Cossy

Nigeria’s boobs queen, Cossy Orjiakor, was recently splashed, across two pages of BBC Magazine’s Focus on Africa, as Nollywood’s sex symbol.

But in Nigeria, she had her photograph published in one of the local soft sells depicting a bad act with a dog recently.With unusual alacrity, speculation and insinuation pouring in torrents, Cossy’s hard earned name is again on trial.

While the act has generated a lot of heat across board, HVP’s effort to contact the actress was not afterall in vain.‘It was all blackmail, bad belle of some sort by people who are bent on dragging my name to the mud.” she replied when HVP finally got her on phone.

She said, the purported ‘doggy’ act was a mere shoot for a movie she did around 2002.According to her, in 2002, she acted in a film titled Itohan directed by Chico Ejiro where she posed with a dog in a make believe scene. She mentioned Shan George as one of the actresses in the film, stressing that her role was moreorless like a waka pass in the movie.Most of the comments naturally are negative and you wonder how the queen of boobs feels.

But Cossy sounded unperturbed, acting in a way that makes you believe she is not in any way bothered. She never wobbled.Rather, she picked her words carefully but fast, as if she wanted to pour out all that is in her in a second.
She may have realised that it is one of the pains of stardom.She said the issue had “unsettled quite a lot of people, my family members, my boyfriend, friends and fans have been hit by this blackmail,” as she was inundated by the number of calls from friends, fans and family members.

“It is actually painful”, she mourned. On possible legal action, Cossy said, “I will give the publisher of the magazine a little time to retract the story, and if they do that, and they render an apology, it will be okay by me,” she said.Asked about how her boyfriend is reacting to the issue, unruffled Cossy said he is seriously upset about it but has not kept away from her.


Recounting how this ugly incidence came about, Cossy said, “About four days back, a journalist called me on phone. He said there is a picture of me with a dog that he has in his possession.
He said I made love to a dog. I said, Oh! This old story again. I said it was for an old film I did around 2002; that it was a make-believe. Even if I am offered one billion dollars to pose nude, I would think twice about it, not to talk of sleeping with a dog,” Cossy said.

She continued: “He now told me that some blackmailers wanted to sell the pictures to him.
He called me back and said he actually paid the blackmailers. That if I don’t want the pictures used, I should offset the money he paid. I said no. I will not give a dime.”
She earlier stated that this was not her first encounter with the gentleman. She said, “When I was acting, there was this man, a popular politician. I don’t know what he does now.
He told me to bring my international passport, that some people were going to Dublin for something and he would take me along. That it was government-sponsored trip and I had to pay N20,000, which I did.

“When I started having all these movie roles, I was paid stipends like N3,000 or N5,000. So, I was happy when I started receiving about N30,000, N50,000 or more.
So, I started telling my wakapass friends that the politician promised to take me to Dublin.”
“I heard a lot of stories about him, but all the same, I thought it was one of those tricks men use in ‘toasting’ ladies. Maybe, he loves girls with big boobs. Later, I became impatient and disgusted. I wanted my passport back but he wasn’t ready to return it.

“He kept telling me to come today and come tomorrow. When I told my wakapass friends what I did, they warned me to take it easy with him because the man was dangerous. So, I said, let me go and use my money to get another passport”, she stressed.

Then, the event that led to her latest travails was set in motion when the politician allegedly forwarded her passport to her through the journalist. “He now told me that he would give my passport to the journalist in question. That was the first time that I heard about his name.
He called me up and told me that he was the one managing the politician. He said I should come for my passport. But when I went there, he told me that he forgot it in his house.
“He said that there was this journalist in front of him saying he collected money from me.
I said yes, you collected money for Dublin visa. He was now asking me if I had money to give him. It wasn’t like he came out to say, I like you. He came out to say that he wanted to sleep with me.”

Home Video People also called Chico Ejiro, the man who was said to have directed the movie in 2002. But he declined comment saying, “No, I don’t know what you are talking about. I don’t want to comment on the issue.”

However, a google search about a movie shot in 2002 with Chico Ejiro and Cossy yielded and it reads, “Chico Ejiro,Cossy Ojiakor, and the sex scenes in ITOHAN!”
Although sexy Cossy couldn’t imagine that a job she did in 2002 would suddenly resurrect to pull her down after about seven years, but she might have resolved to fight on as nobody knows what treacherous act would be renewed to achieve their purpose. It means the end is yet to be heard on the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO